Have you ever …
- Received feedback that you need to be more “strategic” or specific?
- Struggled to get your point across in team meetings?
- Been frustrated that no one seems to hear you or acknowledge your ideas?
- Tried to cope with a rude and insensitive coworker?
- Been angry with a team member who always changes their mind?
Chances are, you answered yes to at least one of these questions. We’ve all been there. Communication can be challenging, especially in the workplace, yet it plays a fundamental role in our daily lives.
I was thrilled to help organize a two-part training to 1) help leaders break through communication barriers, and 2) provide communication tips for overcoming workplace conflicts. A huge thank you to Julie Schaller, a longtime friend of Simplicity and cofounder of Empower Coaching, for sharing her time and knowledge with our community.